Monday – Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Although the pool may be open prior to Memorial Day (weather permitting), it will not be heated until Memorial Day Weekend.
* POOL IS FOR USE BY REGISTERED OVERNIGHT GUESTS ONLY
* NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
* SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
* CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
* NO DIVING
* NO JUMPING
* NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY IN POOL AREA
* NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN POOL AREA
* NO PETS IN POOL AREA
* ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE
* PERSONS WITH INFECTIONS OR DISEASES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED BY POOL
WATER ARE ASKED TO NOT USE THE POOL.
* CHILDREN IN DIAPERS, OR THOSE WHO ARE INCONTINENT, SHOULD ALWAYS
USE UNDER-GARMENTS DESIGNED FOR SWIMMING POOL USE.
* PATRONS SHOULD SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL AREA.
DO NOT SWIM DURING SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS, SUCH AS ELECTRICAL STORMS OR TORNADOES.
When the pool is locked, it is for safety reasons. Do not attempt to access the pool during these times.
These rules are designed for the safety of our guests, which is our greatest concern.
Please be safe and enjoy!